Monday, October 31, 2016

It's A Ghost!

See... because I have been crazily absent from this blog for a while... And it's Halloween...

Yeah, I'm rusty.

I apologize for that, and for the long hiatus. I spent a good portion of the last few months working on some larger scale writing, and in the interest of "focusing" (/laziness), I decided to take a blogging sabbatical. Minus the acquisition or refinement of skills that normally accompanies such a break.

But I'm back now! Ready to entertain, amuse, bore, and frustrate. Probably in that order. Cheers to you - the reader - for putting up with it all. I couldn't do this without you. I mean, I 100% could, but what's the point of writing for the sake of one's own passion? Personal growth? Don't plan on starting that anytime soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment